Plex Media Server is a place where you can save your movies, videos, and other media in one place. It allows the users to access these medial files from any corner of the world over the web. Along with this, the users are advised to watch or play their Plex server media content on multiple devices. You only need to activate the device at plex.tv/link. You can do this by installing or downloading the Plex media app i.e. Plex TV app on your device and find the activation code. In this article, you will find everything you need to know about Plex TV activation.
What is the need for a Plex TV application?
A common problem identified is that people usually store their movies and other downloaded media content on their computers and mobiles. Now, here some problems they usually face:
- They need a particular device where the data is stored to watch or play them.
- If in the worst case the hard disk of the device or the device itself got damaged there is no way to get the data back.
Plex TV is the perfect solution to these problems. With the help of the Plex Media Server, the users can save their data on the cloud and can access it on any device with the help of the internet. Also, there is no fear of data loss. Along with this with the Plex TV subscription the users can stream more video content like movies, shows on the Plex TV application.
How to create a Plex TV account and purchase a subscription?
The following are the steps that you can refer to creating a Plex TV account:
- Visit plex.tv/link and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Here you will get four options for sign up.
- Login with Google
- Login with Facebook
- Login with Apple
- Use email and password
- Choose the method which you want to use for the signup
- Complete the on-screen instructions
- Now you are ready to login to your account
- TO purchase a subscription got to the “Subscription” tab
- Select the subscription plan.
- Complete the payment process
- Now you are ready to stream Plex TV movies and shows.
How to install a Plex TV application on different devices?
You can use any device to watch Plex TV apps such as Apple TV, Android devices, iOS devices, gaming consoles, streaming players like Roku, and more. You need to select the device and then follow these steps to install the Plex TV application:
- First of all, make sure that your device is connected with the internet and power supply.
- Switch on the device and go to the “Home Page” of the device.
- Go to the “Application Store” of the device. In the case of Roku, you need to go to “Streaming Applications”.
- Further, look for the “Plex TV” application.
- Click on the application to go to the information page.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- If a few minutes the application will be installed in your device
How to find the Plex TV activation code in your Plex TV application?
After downloading the Plex TV application in your device follow these steps one by one:
- Go to the installed application screen on your device. If you are working on Roku then go to the Home page.
- Find and click on the Plex TV application you have installed.
- Now click on the Sign-in button.
- Here click on the login button after entering Plex TV username and password.
- Now you will see an activation code will display on the screen
- Save this code by making a note of it for activating your Plex TV application.
How to enter plex tv code at plex.tv/link?
Once you find the activation code then use these steps to enter the code at the activation page:
- Go to plex.tv/link using a web browser
- After entering you will be redirected to the Plex login page.
- Enter the username and password for login
- After login, you will reach the activation page
- Here you will see a blank box to enter the activation code.
- Enter the activation code here.
- Click on the “Continue” button
- After that go back to your device and refresh
- Congratulations! You are ready to watch your favorite content on Plex TV.