If you are an animal and wildlife lover then activate the National Geographic streaming channel on your device. It is available for almost all the devices including Roku, Apple TV, Xbox, Android TV, Smart TV, etc. To activate Nat Geo on your device you need to go to the natgeotv.com/account and enter the activation code of your application. In this post, you need to follow the step by step instructions to activate Nat Geo on your device.
Activate Nat Geo on Roku
To activate Nat Geo on Roku go to the “Streaming Applications” and add Nat Geo as a channel. Launch the application and save the activation code prompted on the screen. Then follow these steps:
- Visit natgeotv.com/account on your computer’s web browser.
- Then enter the activation code in the space displayed on the screen
- Click on the “Go” button and login to your Nat Geo account if necessary
- Go back to your Roku and refresh the screen to stream your favorite Nat Geo shows.
Activate Nat Geo on Smart TV
Connect the smart TV with the internet and install the Nat Geo application from the app store. Launch the application after installation and save the activation code that appeared on the screen. Then follow these steps:
- Visit natgeotv.com/account on your laptop or computer’s web browser
- Enter the activation code you have saved earlier
- Click on the “GO” button
- Sign in with your account credentials and go back to your Smart TV
- Refresh the screen and enjoy the Nat Geo wildlife shows.
Activate Nat Geo on Xbox
To activate Nat Geo on Xbox go to the application store and install the Nat Geo application. After that open the app and get the activation code. Save the code and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Navigate to natgeotv.com/account on your web browser
- Enter the activation code in the screen displayed
- Then click on the “Go” button after entering the code
- Login to your Nat Geo account if asked.
- Now your device is successfully registered and you are ready to entertain your kids as well as family.
Activate Nat Geo on Fire Stick
Connect your Fire Stick with the display device and with the help of remote control navigate to the application store. Search for the Nat Geo app and install the application. Then follow these steps:
- Launch the Nat Geo application and save the activation code appeared on the screen.
- Now go to the natgeotv.com/account on your device’s web browser
- Enter the activation code of the Nat Geo app that you have saved earlier
- Click on the “Go” button
- Log in with your Nat Geo account credentials
- After login, your application will automatically be refreshed and you can stream everything available on the channel.