Watch your favorite shows exclusively on amazon prime video without any ads or interruptions. Amazon Prime video provides its users with a complete video library that includes movies, shows, documentaries, originals, and more. They did not stop there, they also allow their users to watch Prime Video on any device such as Xbox, Xfinity, flex TV, apple TV, android devices, smart TV, Roku, and more. So, you can activate your device at amazon.com/mytv and then entertain yourself with the unlimited video library. In this article, you will get the details about the activation of Amazon Prime Video.
Steps to sign up for prime video
To stream movies and other video content on Prime, you must have an account along with the subscription. The following are the steps to that you can refer to create an account:
- Go to the primevideo.com/mytv and click on the “Don’t have an account”.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter some information.
- Input the information asked in the form and click on the submit button.
- Now a verification email will be sent to your mailbox.
- Verify the mail from the link you’re received in your email
- And your account is created.
Steps to subscribe to Prime Video
You can subscribe to Prime Video in $12.99/month or $119/year. Follow the steps for the same:
- Login to your Prime video account at primevideo.com.
- Now click on “Join Prime” or “Start a free trial”.
- Now if you are a new Prime user then you will get a 30-day free trial on sign up.
- After that select the subscription plan and complete the payment process.
- Amazon Prime Video allows users to pay only by using their credit or debit card. This is because after the completion of the subscription period they automatically renew the subscription of the users.
Steps to activate Prime Video on Roku
- Go to the “Streaming Application” on the home page.
- Now search for the “Prime Video” application.
- Click on “Add channel” and then launch the application
- Save the activation code appeared on the screen.
- Now go to amazon.com/mytv and login to your account.
- Enter the activation code and click on “Continue”.
- Now you can stream Prime Video on your Roku device.
Steps to activate Prime Video on Xfinity
- Using the X1 remote voice control say “Prime Video”.
- If the application is not already installed in your device then go to the “App Store” and install it first.
- After that, sign in to your Prime Video account using your credentials
- Now make a note of the activation code appeared on the screen
- Go to the amazon.com/mytv on your computer and log in with your account credentials
- After login enter the activation code in the space available on the screen
- Click on the “Register my device”.
- Now watch Prime video on your Xfinity anytime.
Steps to activate Prime Video on Smart TV
These steps are applicable to Smart TVs of all different brands.
- Go to the home screen of the TV and search for the Prime Video application
- If the app is not installed then go to the application store and install the app.
- Now click on the application and open it.
- Enter the Prime video login credentials and login to your account
- Save the activation code appeared on the screen
- Enter primevideo.com/mytv on your computer and log in with your Prime video credentials
- Enter the activation code and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now your TV is ready to stream prime video content as per your request.
Steps to activate Prime Video on Gaming consoles
These steps are applicable to all the gaming consoles including Xbox, PS4, PS3, and more.
- Go to the device’s app store and install Prime video application’
- Open the application and click on “Register your device”.
- A login page will open
- Input your Amazon Prime video account details and click on the login
- An activation code will display on the screen. Save this code for later use
- Visit www.amazon.com/mytv on your device
- Again enter your login credentials and click on sign in
- Further, enter the activation code and click on the “Continue” button.
- A success message will appear on the screen to confirm that you can stream Prime Video on your device.